Drafting & Design Simplified
Drafting & Design Simpliﬁed
Your Step-by-Step Guide to Drafting & Design Simpliﬁed
Declare your independence and ﬁnd out how to draft and design your own quilts! A dream team of quiltmaking experts shares the latest and greatest techniques. There’s no need to be a whiz at numbers! With clear, step-by-step directions and more than 350 photos and illustrations, you’ll quickly learn the tricks, from resizing blocks to creating an original—and wonderful—quilt design.
Discover how to…
Sorry, this title is not available. Try amazon.com or barnesandnoble.com for a used copy.
- Put design principles to work for you
- Take inspiration from photos or pictures to design original pictorial quilts
- Make your computer your favorite quilt design tool
- Create perfect circles, diamonds, hexagons, octagons, apple cores, clamshells, and kites
- Play with an image, adding, repeating, stretching, skewing, or curving it for a whole new look
- Draft dozens of patterns such as Stars, Mariner’s Compass, Pineapples, Curved Flying Geese, Fans, Orange Peel, and many more